Frequently Asked Questions
How to get to La Cabaña Eco Hotel?
- Pereira Airport - Matecaña: 155,000 COP
- Pereira bus terminal: 155,000 COP
- Armenia Airport - El Eden: 125,000 COP
- Armenia bus Terminal: 90,000 COP
You can consult the information in the following link: www.flotaoccidental.com
How can I move around if I don't have a car?
Can we eat at the hotel or somewhere around?
- Grilled trout
- Trout with garlic
- Grilled chicken
- Carbonara paste
- Serrano ham sandwich and brie cheese - special of the house
- Loin to the rag - (scheduled in advance)
How is the Cocora Valley's climate? What should I bring with me?
If you have never been to Colombia before there is something you should know... Climate is crazy! So never trust wheather forecast... it is almost never right. So be ready for everyhting.
We recommend you to bring:
- Wind cut jacket or rain coat
- Hat or cap
- Hiking boots or tennis shoes that can get dirty
- Comfortable clothes for walks
What services does the hotel offer?
- Satellite television
- Coffee and tea station 24 hours a day
- Bottle of drinking water
- Rest areas in the corridors.
- Access to all areas of the hotel: river, grasslands and both houses (except in "Full House" mode)
- Laundry service
- Hot water
- Minibar in all rooms
- Transportation - Airports and transport terminals
- Kitchen (Cabaña del Río)
- Table games
- Amenities (soap, shampoo, conditioner, bathing cap, moisturizer and sewing kit)
- Daily room cleaning
- Free parking
Do I have to book activities in advance?
- Coffee tour
- Walks in the Cocora Valley
- Salento Cycling
- Paramo Trek
Can I bring my pet with me?
Make sure you bring all the necessary accessories for the pet's and other guests safety .
It is important that you have with you the vaccination card and that you have both internal and external deworming.
Keep in mind that in the property we also animals of our own and although they are extremely friendly, your pet is the one that enters their territory. We do not want accidents to happen so don't leave your pet alone while they get to know each other.
Is there parking at the hotel?
Yes, the parking is free for nights at the hotel in both houses.
What payment methods can I use at the hotel?
At Eco Hotel La Cabaña we accept the following payment methods:
- Debit and credit cards (sometimes we have difficulties with the "American Express" franchise)
- Bank account transfer. (Bancolombia)